Resolve Your Debts
Ciment Law Firm, PLLC Helps You Resolve Your Debts
Unpaid debts can prevent you from reaching your financial goals, tie up your time in court, and cause substantial stress for you and your family. There’s no one-size-fits-all solution for debt resolution, which is why it’s essential to work with an attorney who can fully explore your options and develop a practical plan that fits your needs. We’ll sit down with you, look at the details of your finances, find out your goals and fears, and work together to come up with a plan.
In this first step of our three-step process, we work alongside you to get your debts resolved. Whether you decide to pursue bankruptcy as an option, enroll in our debt protection program, or choose another option that suits your financial goals, we’re confident that this step will help you to start improving your finances.
- Debt Lawsuit Defense: Your options if you’ve been sued for an unpaid debt.
- Bankruptcy Protection: Helping you navigate the bankruptcy process.
- Debt Protection Program: We take control of your unsecured defaulted debt and help you avoid bankruptcy.
- Debt Assistance Program: We help you take the fear and stress out of dealing with debt collectors and help you avoid bankruptcy.
- Bank Garnishments: Exploring your options after your bank account has been garnished.
- Student Loan Assistance: Student loans are complicated. Learn more about your repayment options and view answers to our most frequently asked questions.
- Judgment Lien Release: Removing a lien from your home so that you can sell your home without paying off the judgment.
Ready to begin comparing your debt resolution options? Contact the team at Ciment Law Firm to set up a free consultation.
Tell us about your Debt
We respect your privacy. The information you provide will be used to answer your question or to schedule an appointment if requested.
5 Common Fair Credit Reporting Act Violations by Debt Collectors: What You Need to Know Before Suing
Regardless of whether they are intentional, Fair Credit Reporting Act violations represent serious threats to your credit and your future. Various entities …
How to Sue Debt Collectors for FDCPA Violations in Texas
The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) is a federal law that protects consumers against abusive or harassing third-party debt collectors. Here, …
Student Loan Assistance in Texas: Other Repayment Programs That Might Be Right for You
This is the third installment of a three-part series highlighting student loan repayment programs. In this article, debt resolution attorney and owner …
Student Loan Assistance in Texas: How Do I Know if PAYE Is the Right Option for Me?
Are you struggling to pay back your student loans? You’re not alone. Forty-eight million Americans have federal student loan debt totaling $1.6 …
Ciment Law Firm, PLLC, THE Debt Defenders Launches Spanish Website
(KATY, Texas) Ciment Law Firm, PLLC, THE Debt Defenders, is proud to announce the launch of its new Spanish website for Debt …
Is an Income-Contingent Repayment Plan Right for Your Student Loans? A Texas Debt Resolution Attorney Explains
The COVID-19 pandemic offered a generous reprieve from student loan repayments. However, payments are set to resume on January 1, 2023. Creating …