Resolve Your Debts
Ciment Law Firm, PLLC Helps You Resolve Your Debts
Unpaid debts can prevent you from reaching your financial goals, tie up your time in court, and cause substantial stress for you and your family. There’s no one-size-fits-all solution for debt resolution, which is why it’s essential to work with an attorney who can fully explore your options and develop a practical plan that fits your needs. We’ll sit down with you, look at the details of your finances, find out your goals and fears, and work together to come up with a plan.
In this first step of our three-step process, we work alongside you to get your debts resolved. Whether you decide to pursue bankruptcy as an option, enroll in our debt protection program, or choose another option that suits your financial goals, we’re confident that this step will help you to start improving your finances.
- Debt Lawsuit Defense: Your options if you’ve been sued for an unpaid debt.
- Bankruptcy Protection: Helping you navigate the bankruptcy process.
- Debt Protection Program: We take control of your unsecured defaulted debt and help you avoid bankruptcy.
- Debt Assistance Program: We help you take the fear and stress out of dealing with debt collectors and help you avoid bankruptcy.
- Bank Garnishments: Exploring your options after your bank account has been garnished.
- Student Loan Assistance: Student loans are complicated. Learn more about your repayment options and view answers to our most frequently asked questions.
- Judgment Lien Release: Removing a lien from your home so that you can sell your home without paying off the judgment.
Tell us about your Debt
No one intends to get behind on their bills. There could be an unexpected car repair, unexpected health bills, or simply life …
According to Experian, at the close of 2020, the total U.S. consumer debt balance had grown by $800 billion due to the …